AvanceEngage Nutrition Services
Employer Nutrition Program
The AvanceEngage Employer Nutrition Program provides high quality, customized nutrition care to your employees — improving individual health outcomes and employee satisfaction, reducing your company’s total healthcare costs, and increasing employee productivity.
Avance’s registered dietitians coach your employees and develop a personalized nutrition plan to help them reach their health goals. Medical nutrition therapy provided by a registered dietitian yields significant improvements in diabetes management, cholesterol and weight.
Avance Care dietitians can help your employees with:
Chronic Disease Management
Poorly managed chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease contribute significantly to health care costs and absenteeism. An achievable 1% decrease in hemoglobin A1c results in a $99.44 savings per patient per month or $3,600 per patient over 3 years. Research shows that each diabetes management visit with a dietitian is associated with 4.70 fewer hospitalizations per 100 person-years and up to a $9586 reduction in total hospital charges.
Participants can expect an average A1c reduction of 1.6% from completing Avance Care’s diabetes program.
- Thriving with Diabetes Self-Management Program (group and one-on-one available)
- Hypertension Management Program
- Cardiovascular Disease Management Program
Lifestyle management programs have been shown to reduce employee absenteeism, contribute to employee satisfaction and engagement and enhance quality of life.
- Weight Management Program (group and one-on-one available)
- Emotional Eating Program
- Lunch and Learns
- Cooking Demos (onsite only)
- Wellness Challenges
- Supermarket Tours
- Guided Meditation Classes
- Wellness Newsletters and recipes
Participants that complete our programs have seen:
- Up to 100 lb. weight loss after 1 year
- Up to 15% body weight loss in first 3 months
- Weight loss of up to 2 lb./week
- Reductions in LDL by as much as 136 mg/dL
- Reductions in triglycerides by as much as 285 mg/dL
- Reductions of A1c up to 8.9 points
Avance Care’s Employer Health programs are offered via telehealth or on-site, and can be customized to your company’s needs.